How can I make an appointment?
– The best way to make an appointment is to come see us in person. We want to get an idea of the location, size, and make sure we’re best prepared to give you a solid experience. Visit us here.
Can I request an artist?
– Of course! Give is a call or come in and see us to make sure the artist is available.
Whats the average cost of a tattoo?
– The price depends on detail and placement. The shop minimum is $80 for something very small, ranging up to an hourly rate for larger, multi session pieces.
Does it hurt?
– Not as much as you’d think. Some spots can be extra sensitive, so if pain is a big concern make sure to discuss this with your artist when making an appointment.
What kind of colors would work for me?
– The newer, brighter pigments work for most skin tones. If you’re very dark or see lots of sun we can find other ways to make your tattoo look its best.
Can I bring in artwork to be done?
– Of course! While we won’t copy another artists work directly, we can always take the idea of a design and design something one off for you.
If I don’t have my own artwork, can you help me design a tattoo?
– This is what we specialize in. Our shop is known for our custom designs and one off tattoos.
How long does a tattoo take?
– This depends on the design. Some can be done in as little as 5 minutes while others may require multiple sessions spread over several weeks to accommodate healing in between appointments.
Any advice for a first timer?
– We tattoo first timers nearly every day. The main thing that stresses most people out is the anticipation before we start. We do everything we can to make sure you have a relaxing and fun experience.
Do you do cover ups or finish/touch up other artists work?
– We do cover ups quite often. However, barring some unusual circumstance (artist no longer accessible, passed away, etc.) we usually don’t like to finish other artists work.
How do I take care of my tattoo after my session?
– We’ll go over each step of the aftercare procedure with you as we finish the tattooing process. We also send you home with an aftercare sheet and follow up instructions should you require them.